Storage Sheds & Pool Houses
Built Utilizing Strucural Insulated Panels (SIPs)
We’re Your Premium Green Build Source
Star Energy SIP Panels, LLC is a manufacturer of structural insulated panels, used in building walls, roofs, and floors, made by sandwiching a core of polystyrene foam (EPS) between two oriented strand boards (OSB). The result is a sustainable building with better indoor air quality. The structural properties share the same superior strength as a steel I-Beam, making this framing system stronger than “stick built” construction
SIPs are high-performance building system for residential and commercial construction.
SIPs are manufactured under factory controlled conditions and can be fabricated to fit nearly any building design.
SIPs are the most airtight and well-insulated building systems available.
An airtight SIP building will use less energy to heat and cool, allowing for better control over indoor environmental quality.
SIPs offer benefits at all levels of building design and construction–for architects, designers, builders, and residents or occupiers of the building
- Panels have many uses, including internal and external walls, floors, and roof surfaces
- Roof trusses can be eliminated, which allows living space beneath the roof.
- SIPs are structurally superior to traditional wood framing–stronger and less susceptible to shifting
- SIP-constructed buildings are roughly 50 percent more energy efficient that those constructed with traditional framing
- Equivalent U-values can be achieved with thinner walls
- SIP panels can be combined with other building materials, such as brick, block, stone, tiles, slate, wood, steel, and glass
Benefits - Residents/Occupier
Buildings constructed with SIPs are airtight and free of drafts and cold areas
- SIP roof systems eliminate the need for trusses, allowing space under the roof as usable living space
- SIPS allow a home or office to be constructed much faster than is possible with traditional framing
- Labor costs are reduced when compared to traditional framing
- Energy bills can be reduced as much as 50 to 60 percent in a building constructed with structural insulated panels
- Buildings constructed with SIPs are considerably quieter than with traditional framing
- SIPs can be an important element in soundproofing design
Tiny Home Kits
- Quality and Comfort
- Superior Strength
- R30 roof, R23 Walls
- 20 year R-Value
- Roof Top ready
- Electrical Wiring Ready
Storage & Pool House
- Quick and easy assembly for minimal cost.
- Units can be as small as 400 Sq Ft
- Also, make a great office space.
- R-Value up to 58%
- 85-88% less air leakage
- 40-60% less energy usage
- SIPS Save 55% on Labor
- More Disaster Resistance
- 45% Less CO2 Emissions